Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: pink
Flower Essence Description
Excellent for “growth spurts”, Big Root Jatropha encourages a feeling of security as great inner expansion takes place. It helps us to feel safe enough to allow change to happen without the need to control everything.
- allowing our “inner child” out because our inner mother is solidly in place
- excellent for “growth spurts”, it encourages a feeling of security as great inner expansion takes place and we assimilate and synthesize within ourselves
- feeling safe enough to allow change to happen without the need to control everything
- using your masculine qualities to protect, not control, your feminine ones
- a wonderful essence for harmonizing sexual abuse issues
Patterns of Imbalance
- resistance to your inner child because you feel too vulnerable and insecure
- dogmatic and “set in your way”, especially during times when great inner expansion is happening
- blocking expansion by pushing too hard and not allowing assimilation of new information or experiences
- resistance to change by insisting upon controlling your surroundings
- using your inner masculine to control your inner feminine
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Big Root Jatropha is related to the following keywords:
• assimilation • control • dogmatic • feminine • child • insecurity • masculine • mind • pushing • resistance • security • synthesis • vulnerable • adolescence • study • growth spurts • sexual abuse • trying to
Big Root Jatropha is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- are having a growth spurt, or are not growing fast enough
- The Core Issue: Assimilation
- Big Root Jatropha is the essence to use when the blockages to assimilation center around using the mind to control the pace of development so you don't feel out of control
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- having a growth spurt, or are not growing fast enough
- The Core Issue: The Inner Child
- resisting your inner child because it makes you feel insecure and too vulnerable
- The Core Issue: Insecurity
- Brings the feeling of safety because you can allow your child-like nature to bring an open perspective and sense of surrender.
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- This essence can be used to help an animal assimilate information during training.
Big Root Jatropha is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.