Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: green/maroon/white
Flower Essence Description
Inmortal goes to the core of shame and self-esteem issues. It is excellent for resolving feelings of despair, feeling that problems are insoluble, and feeling inadequate. It helps us know the magnificence that we really are.
- giving up energies to a higher force for transmutation
- surrendering ourselves to the creator
- asking for and surrendering to the grace of transcendence
- totally knowing our innate beauty and inner self so that we respond to life from a center of deep, self-confident balance
Patterns of Imbalance
- feeling dispirited, disheartened, unhappy
- deepest issues of shame and self-esteem
- feeling completely overwhelmed by victim consciousness
- identifying yourself with negativity
- weighted down sense of insolubility of a problem/issue
- feeling total inadequacy
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Inmortal is related to the following keywords:
• burdened • compassion • confidence • deficient • depression • difficulty • despair • envy • forgiveness • grace • heart • helpless • humble • impurity • inadequacy • incomplete • inferiority • insecurity • judgmental • love • negativity • patterns • security • self-acceptance • self-blame • self-confidence • self-esteem • self-judgment • shame • stuck • surrender • transcendence • victim • innocence • pessimism • anguish • clumsiness • competition • destructive • dirty • heaviness • hope • rejection • self-destructive • pain • unhappy • abandoned • personal will • pre-menstrual syndrome • universal timing • universal will
Inmortal is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- feelings of inadequacy
- The Core Issue: Assimilation
- Inmortal is used to help transform feelings of inadequacy, shame, and unworthiness by those who are self-destructive or who sabotage themselves
- The Core Issue: Enhancing Attention and Focus
- deep feelings of inadequacy and shame keep you focused on negativity instead of what you want to focus on
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- feel weighted down by shame; harm themselves
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- wet the bed (with Scorpion Weed and Thurber's Gilia)
- The Core Issue: Envy
- For feelings of inadequacy and of not being good enough or less than you should be, which are most often the core of feelings of envy
- The Core Issue: Forgiveness Comes Through Grace
- When we identify with the negativity of a situation we are not able to see that forgiveness begins within ourselves. Once we have compassion for ourselves, the desire for forgiveness arises within.
- The Core Issue: Insecurity
- Confidence from knowing that the Creator's Creation is incomplete without me.
- The Core Issue: Physical Self-Care
- for the root of self-esteem issues
- The Core Issue: Self-esteem
- Inmortal is the essence that deals with the root of self-esteem issues. It is for those who have deep, and usually hidden, feelings of unworthiness. Quite often these hidden feelings are covered up with bouts of depression. Inmortal helps us wash away the darkness by giving up heavy energies to a higher force for transmutation.
Inmortal is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards (sold separately).