Individual flower essence consultations are available with Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer in person or long-distance via telephone, FaceTime, or Skype. ( Note: At the moment, due to the coronavirus pandemic, only long-distance consultations are available. )
Cynthia has been a flower essence practitioner since 1984. She uses desert flower essences with clients who desire to take greater responsibility for their own well-being. She has worked extensively with clients who are overcoming addictions, sexual abuse, dysfunctional childhoods, and many more issues.
Click on the type of consultation for detailed description of that service:
Flower Essence Consultation
Prayer Work Session
Astrology Consultation with Flower Essences
How to Schedule a Consultation
- Please check the consultation services listed above and decide which type of consultation you would like to schedule. If you have questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the “Schedule a Consultation” link.
- Complete the scheduling form, select the desired date and time and click “Book Now”. The available times are shown according the time zone shown above the calendar. You can change the timezone if needed.
- Click “View Cart” to review the appointment details. If you need to make changes, click the red “X” to delete the appointment and start over.
- Click the “Checkout” button to proceed to the payment page. Payment is required to reserve the time and confirm your appointment. Please understand that when you book an appointment, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to other clients. Your payment will be charged via our secure credit card processing provider and is 100% refundable if you cancel with at least 24 hours advance notice.
- Upon successful completion, an email receipt will be automatically sent to you. If you don’t see the receipt in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- Our office will send you an email with the consultation questionnaire and connection instructions within 1 business day. If you don’t receive the questionnaire after 1 business day, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- At the time of your appointment follow the connection instructions. The instructions contain a fallback phone number for you to call in case of difficulty.
Alternatively, you may also schedule a consultation by calling our office Monday through Thursday between 10 AM and 5 PM MST (GMT -7) at: 1-800-296-5488 (Toll-free U.S. and Canada) or +1 520-325-1545 (International). Please note that due to the coronavirus pandemic our office is operating on a more limited schedule. Please leave a message on our answering service and we will call you back at the earliest opportunity.
Canceling or Rescheduling your Appointment
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance.
Refund Policy for Cancelled Appointments
- Appointments cancelled with at least 24 hours in advance: you will receive a full refund.
- Missed appointments or appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours advance notice are non-refundable.
The work we have done together has completely freed me to be myself. I send you my deepest thanks.
~ V. M., Brazil
What a difference your flower essences make. For the first time I can feel what it is like to be in my body, the lack of struggle, the ending of denial – especially about my gifts and myself. I am amazed at how much more I can do in a day, and becoming more organized is a lot easier to do and not so frightening as it was at first. Before, an empty space felt so cold and unfriendly, but now it feels safe and there is even room for joy in my life. Thank you so much for being there when I needed some outside help.
~ E.B., Australia
You have figured out how to support people with fast-track healing using the flower essences and prayer work. I have done therapy with a therapist and it brings up stuff to deal with but it doesn’t resolve it. When I use the flower essences, healing takes place without suffering and so much struggle. Your work is so important for so many of us. Thank you!
~ D.D., California
Since our last consultation and using the custom combination of essences you sent me, every few days I had a stronger sense of myself. I had said that one of my goals was to deepen a sense of dignity, and that is exactly what I experienced. I also managed to talk myself out of a pity party and a descent into a negative spiral on one important occasion. Using these flower essences is a life saver!
~ E.R., Connecticut
My personal feeling is that your Desert Alchemy essences touch the highest & deepest dimension of human awareness/consciousness as yet possible. They seem to touch immediately a point within myself where the lacking/forgotten/suppressed strength is located – and then opens the ‘floodgate’ so that ‘IT’ just flows into my consciousness reminding me of ‘who I AM’. Heartful gratitude to all of you at Desert Alchemy for the work you are doing.
~ A.G., Germany
My last custom formula really helped me be serene and peaceful. This is an amazing change for me. My usual state of being is soaked in anxiety, with a mind that does not shut off. I was delighted, and my husband was so excited to see this change in me!
~ A. E., New York
I have been using Desert Alchemy’s flower essences for some time now and have experienced great beneficial changes as a result. Cynthia’s recommendations are always precise and I enjoy working with her on specific issues. Her books are also very informative on the process of selecting and taking remedies. I would recommend her products and counsel to anyone looking to make deep changes in her life.
~ P. K., California
I am deeply grateful for your amazing support and great wisdom. I appreciate you understanding me and my needs throughout all of the changes of my life. I am blessed that you are in my life.
~ J. F., Illinois
I cannot begin to tell you of how deeply my healing has been since I began doing flower essence consultations with you. I never dreamed that I could be this aware in the midst of such great changes.
~ H. D., California