Our online store calculates the shipping cost based on the weight, size, and destination of your order using current shipping rates obtained directly from the US Postal Service (USPS) and the United Parcel Service (UPS).
How long will it take for your order to be delivered?
To estimate the delivery date of your order, please take into account the processing time (the time we need to process and ship your order) and the time in transit (time from shipping until delivery), as detailed below:
Processing Time: when will your order be shipped ?
We do our best to ship all orders according to the following schedule (see exceptions below):
|If your order is received on||It will be shipped on|
|Monday thru Friday before 11 AM MST*||Same day|
|Monday thru Friday after 11 AM MST*||Next business day|
|Saturday or Sunday||Monday|
|Holidays||Next business day|
* Note: Arizona does not observe Daylight Saving Time. We are always on Mountain Standard Time (MST), which is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT-7). There is so much light here we never have to adjust our clocks, lucky us 🙂
Exceptions – The shipment of your order may be delayed if:
- Our system cannot verify that your address is valid and complete.
- The shipping method you chose is not available to the address you provided, for example, UPS cannot deliver to post office boxes.
- You made a special request that requires additional handling or that requires that we contact you for clarification or further instructions.
Time in transit and important notes about domestic orders
For orders shipped to addresses inside the United States, the available shipping methods and their respective estimated time in transit are:
|US Postal Service||Time in|
|Priority Mail||2 to 3 business days||Yes||Yes|
|Ground Advantage||3 to 7 business days||Yes||Yes|
|UPS 3-Day Select||3 business days||Yes||No|
|UPS 2-Day Air||2 business days||Yes||No|
|UPS Ground||See map below||Yes||No|
- For UPS, business days are Monday-Friday, and for USPS they are Monday-Saturday.
- UPS cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Please provide a street address if you want to use UPS.
- The time in transit does not take into account the time we need to process your order.
- If you are shipping to a hotel, please provide the name of the hotel and the room number, and notify the front desk that you are expecting a package to be delivered.
- Mail delivery may experience delays in certain destinations due to impacts related to severe weather.
See: Residential Service Alert from the US Postal Service
Time in transit and important notes for international orders
For orders shipped to addresses outside the United States, the available shipping methods and their respective estimated time in transit are:
|Shipping Method||Time in|
|Priority Mail Express International||1 to 2 weeks||Yes||Yes|
|Priority Mail International||1 to 3 weeks||Yes||Yes|
|First Class Mail International||2 to 4 weeks||Limited||Depends on the country of destination|
|UPS Expedited||1 to 2 weeks||Yes||Yes|
Important notes about international orders:
- International mail delivery is experiencing delays to certain destinations due to impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions. See: Service Alert from the US Postal Service
- First Class Mail service offers limited tracking information, usually only up to the point it leaves the United States.
- The time in transit listed above is only an estimate. It does not include delays during customs clearance and other factors beyond our control.
- International shipments may be inspected by the customs authorities of your country and you may need to pay duties, taxes or customs fees to receive your package. Customs arrangements and fees are the responsibility of the customer. If the customer refuses a package because the customs fees are deemed too expensive, or for any other reason, and the package is returned to us, we will issue a refund for the amount paid minus the shipping cost as soon as we receive the package back. If the customer abandons the package in customs, and the package is destroyed, the customer is liable for both the shipping and product costs.
- Some shipping methods may not be available depending on the weight of the order or the country of destination.