Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: bright maroon/green
Flower Essence Description
Do you find yourself trying too hard and making things complex? Indian Root helps us value simplicity. It releases deep seated fears that block our free-flowing creative expression.
- appreciation and valuing of simplicity, that something is not necessarily better or more valuable if it is difficult or complex
- simplicity and ease in your approach to something
- free-flowing creative expression
- works with very deep seated fears that are causing resistance to your intuitive process or your unfoldment process or creative opening
- pushing through old deep superstitions
- facilitates right brain development through calming the fears and resistance of losing control of your rational mind
Patterns of Imbalance
- believing that to achieve something worthwhile, it must come hard and be a real effort
- tendency to make something complex and convoluted
- looking for complex answers when, in fact, the answers we are seeking are simple and easy to find
- blocks in your creative expression through trying too hard
- falling apart at the seams; deep seated fears
- deep seated superstitions
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Indian Root is related to the following keywords:
• blocked• complexity• control• creativity• fear• perfectionism• perspective• relaxing• resistance• brain• simplicity• spontaneity• struggle• superstition• adrenaline• drama• details• hope• pregnancy• hardship• solution• trying to
Indian Root is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: "All or Nothing" Thinking
- use for 4 weeks, followed by Windflower for 2 weeks - for adrenaline addiction, which is often at the root of all or nothing thinking; perceiving situations as difficult or even dangerous so that the body releases adrenaline to be prepared to handle them; living in a state of hyper vigilance due to dysfunctional family patterns
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- make things hard for themselves and struggle
- The Core Issue: Emotional/Mental Self-Care
- For those who have the tendency to make simple things difficult to find intellectual challenge & fulfillment
- The Core Issue: Exhaustion
- Part One of a two-part process for recovering from adrenaline addiction, this essence is used four times a day for four weeks to release the cellular effects of long term adrenaline addiction.
- The Core Issue: Meditation
- belief that meditation is too hard or that you must struggle to attain it
- The Core Issue: Perfectionism
- tendency to make something complex and convoluted; self-sabotage
- The Core Issue: Procrastination
- A tendency to make things complicated and difficult creates a need to procrastinate. For releasing the cellular effects of too much adrenaline.
Indian Root is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards (sold separately).