Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: bright maroon/green
Flower Essence Description
Do you find yourself trying too hard and making things complex? Indian Root helps us value simplicity. It releases deep seated fears that block our free-flowing creative expression.
- appreciation and valuing of simplicity, that something is not necessarily better or more valuable if it is difficult or complex
- simplicity and ease in your approach to something
- free-flowing creative expression
- works with very deep seated fears that are causing resistance to your intuitive process or your unfoldment process or creative opening
- pushing through old deep superstitions
- facilitates right brain development through calming the fears and resistance of losing control of your rational mind
Patterns of Imbalance
- believing that to achieve something worthwhile, it must come hard and be a real effort
- tendency to make something complex and convoluted
- looking for complex answers when, in fact, the answers we are seeking are simple and easy to find
- blocks in your creative expression through trying too hard
- falling apart at the seams; deep seated fears
- deep seated superstitions
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Indian Root is related to the following keywords:
• blocked • complexity • control • creativity • fear • perfectionism • perspective • relaxing • resistance • brain • simplicity • spontaneity • struggle • superstition • adrenaline • drama • details • hope • pregnancy • hardship • solution • trying to
Indian Root is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
Indian Root is part of the following series or practitioner kits: