Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
Opening ourselves to abundance and pleasure, Mesquite amplifies compassion and warmth. This is a great essence for loners and for those who feel an inner barrenness.
- accessing the willingness to cross the wasteland or the “dark night of the soul” to find deep spiritual richness within yourself and others
- comfortably connecting with others from a place of compassion and warmth
- standing inside the circle of human love
Patterns of Imbalance
- emotional remoteness
- allowing others to see a coolness that actually covers an inner warmth
- feeling as if there is a barren wasteland or a spiritual desolation within yourself
- feeling separated and remote from others or self
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Mesquite is related to the following keywords:
• abandoned• abundance• alienation• aloofness• autonomy• barren• compassion• connection• desolation• excluded• family• forgiveness• humanity• isolation• loneliness• self-blessing• separateness• uncommunicative• warm• fear• dark• remote• richness• human love
Mesquite is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Forgiveness Comes Through Grace
- This essence helps us to reconnect with others from a place of compassion and warmth, by healing our sense of spiritual desolation and aloofness from others.
- The Core Issue: Isolation
- feeling separated and remote from others or self; feeling as if there is a barren wasteland or a spiritual desolation within yourself
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- Use this essence for pets that long for a departed loved one.
- The Core Issue: Separateness
- feeling as if there is a barren wasteland or spiritual desolation within you that separates you from others and the world
Mesquite is part of the following series or practitioner kits: