Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
Supports us in releasing what is unexpressed or held in which is usually at the root of self-imposed separation from others. It brings us a sense of being freed. Often used for resolving the feeling that something is missing in life.
- a magnificent cellular releasing essence, it helps release what is unexpressed or what has been held in
- promotes a feeling of brightness and a sense of being freed
- feeling totally connected to your inner source
- emerging from a deeper, darker reality or a more unconscious state to a bright, energetic one
Patterns of Imbalance
- intense inner desolation
- feeling totally alone and cut off
- wistful bitterness
- ancient feeling of being forever alone
- for a person who encloses himself in his own magical world
- something held in through nervous tenseness
- self-imposed separation from others
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Creosote Bush is related to the following keywords:
• alienation • bright • desolation • source • loneliness • nervous • release • transformation • unconsciousness • unexpressed • barren • jealous • bitterness • pain • isolation • longing • belonging • connection • depression • excluded • cellular memory • held in
Creosote Bush is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- withdrawal from others; feeling isolated or that no one understands them
- The Core Issue: Releasing Cellular Trauma
- for releasing old emotional wounds that have been unexpressed and have resulted in bitter feelings
- The Core Issue: Isolation
- ancient feeling of being forever alone; self-imposed isolation due to some bitter experience
Creosote Bush is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.