Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: greenish
Flower Essence Description
For the overly sensitive individual who finds it hard to cope with the mundane, Jojoba brings a sense of ease and security. This grounding essence helps us to participate in daily life and relationships.
- for the overly sensitive individual who finds it hard to cope with the mundane
- brings a sense of security and ease
- finding comfort in commonality
- finding strength in the common events of life
- enhances a sense of belonging
- able to see how our sensitive nature is an asset rather than a liability
- feeling capable and able to handle every-day tasks
Patterns of Imbalance
- feeling unable to cope with the mundane
- setting ourselves apart from others because of our sensitive nature
- feeling too sensitive
- having been told as a child that you are too sensitive, that it is unnatural or undesirable
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Jojoba is related to the following keywords:
• aloofness • capable • creativity • ease • grounded • hypersensitive • mundane • oversensitive • practical • relationship • remote • security • sensitive • separateness • belonging • service • sharing • unable • retreating • attitudinal shift
Jojoba is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- overly sensitive and delicate
- The Core Issue: Sensitivity
- Feeling too sensitive to handle the mundane events of life; feeling overwhelmed by an environment; for those who were told as a child that they are too sensitive, that it is undesirable or unacceptable to be so.
- The Core Issue: Separateness
- setting yourself apart from others because of your sensitive nature
Jojoba is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards (sold separately).