Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: silvery pink
Flower Essence Description
This cactus essence encourages our creativity and growth in dealing with a relationship that feels stuck. It is excellent for when we stay in a relationship that is not supporting our growth in some way.
- growing outward
- gently unfolding to a process
- becoming receptive to the forces that are familiar and gentle or trusted
- resolution of our relationship to lust
- resolution of our relationship to relationship
Patterns of Imbalance
- being “stuck” in a relationship to someone or something but not wanting to leave
- focusing on aspects of a relationship that are not encouraging growth
- hesitation, withdrawal or closing up
- holding back emotionally in a relationship
- staying with a relationship that is holding you back emotionally
- fear of becoming overwhelmed by some force larger than yourself
- holding yourself down in a situation or relationship
- feeling “at the mercy” of your lust
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Klein’s Pencil Cholla Cactus is related to the following keywords:
• denial • empowerment • fear • guilt • intimacy • joy • lust • obligated • overindulgence • overwhelmed • relationship • resignation • resolution • stuck • unable • victim • vitality • withdrawal • abuse • connection • domination • individuate • manipulation • non-attachment • overpowered • resistance • clinging • sexuality • pleasure • desires • holding back
Klein’s Pencil Cholla Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Emotional/Mental Self-Care
- For clarifying what your needs are and ascertaining if another is capable of fulfilling them
- The Core Issue: Intimacy
- feelings of lust are overpowering consideration of your partner
- The Core Issue: Obligation
- staying in a relationship that is holding you back emotionally; hiding behind your obligation in the relationship.
- The Core Issue: Pleasure
- for focusing solely on your own pleasure in a sexual relationship instead of caring about your partner's pleasure
Klein’s Pencil Cholla Cactus is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards (sold separately).