Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow/green
Flower Essence Description
This cholla cactus helps us communicate our limits with humor and ease, especially if we get caught up in other people’s needs or expectations. It is wonderful support when we have too many demands upon us and feel overextended.
- caring through separateness
- able to react with humor and lightness to differences
- approaching life with loving relaxed attention
- softening through caring when you have been hardened by pressures or great stress
- feeling and accepting abundance
- experiencing that others are truly cared for when you care for yourself
Patterns of Imbalance
- experiencing expectation, obligation, and/or preoccupation with details that keeps you from a caring, open-hearted contact with others
- fear that someone or something will make things difficult for you
- feeling controlled by other’s expectations and needs
- feeling like you are doing battle with life and people
- experiencing enmeshment with others
- inability to separate yourself from another
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Desert Christmas Cholla Cactus is related to the following keywords:
Desert Christmas Cholla Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Boundaries
- Being caught up in other people's expectations or needs, then resenting them
- The Core Issue: Obligation
- feeling controlled by others' expectations and needs; feeling obligated to do something without ascertaining whether you really want to do it.
- The Core Issue: Separateness
- a false sense of connectedness and an inability to have healthy separateness keeps you from a true open-hearted connection with others
Desert Christmas Cholla Cactus is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.