Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: orange
Flower Essence Description
Fostering mental and emotional calmness, Candy Barrel helps us recognize our inner wisdom and uncover long stored abilities.
- mental clarity and stillness
- recognizing the wealth of wisdom you already have
- accessing inner abilities
- emotional and mental calmness and stillness
- creating more flexibility in thinking and relating to the environment and others
Patterns of Imbalance
- agitation at a deep level
- thinking you don’t know anything
- feeling worthless or less than others
- emotional and/or mental agitation
- rigidity of ideas, unbudgeable attitudes
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Candy Barrel Cactus is related to the following keywords:
• abilities • agitation • calm • centered • clarity • conscious • flexibility • focus • mastery • patience • peace • rigidity • security • self-esteem • stillness • talents • unfocused • worthless • erratic • wisdom • contentment • listening
Candy Barrel Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- hold on to anger and resentment; angry and frustrated at harder academics and making mistakes on tests (together with Purple Aster and Canyon Grapevine)
- The Core Issue: Agitation
- agitation at a deep level, often accompanied by rigid attitudes and or feelings of worthlessness
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- hold on to anger and resentment
- The Core Issue: Flexibility
- rigidity of ideas, unbudgeable attitudes due to an inner feeling of insecurity
- The Core Issue: Aging
- frustration with aches and pains (used together with Cellular Joy Formula)
Candy Barrel Cactus is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.