Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: orange
Flower Essence Description
Fostering mental and emotional calmness, Candy Barrel helps us recognize our inner wisdom and uncover long stored abilities.
- mental clarity and stillness
- recognizing the wealth of wisdom you already have
- accessing inner abilities
- emotional and mental calmness and stillness
- creating more flexibility in thinking and relating to the environment and others
Patterns of Imbalance
- agitation at a deep level
- thinking you don’t know anything
- feeling worthless or less than others
- emotional and/or mental agitation
- rigidity of ideas, unbudgeable attitudes
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Candy Barrel Cactus is related to the following keywords:
• abilities• agitation• calm• centered• clarity• conscious• flexibility• focus• mastery• patience• peace• rigidity• security• self-esteem• stillness• talents• unfocused• worthless• erratic• wisdom• contentment• listening
Candy Barrel Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- hold on to anger and resentment; angry and frustrated at harder academics and making mistakes on tests (together with Purple Aster and Canyon Grapevine)
- The Core Issue: Agitation
- agitation at a deep level, often accompanied by rigid attitudes and or feelings of worthlessness
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- hold on to anger and resentment
- The Core Issue: Flexibility
- rigidity of ideas, unbudgeable attitudes due to an inner feeling of insecurity
- The Core Issue: Aging
- frustration with aches and pains (used together with Cellular Joy Formula)
Candy Barrel Cactus is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.