Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This formula helps balance an excess or deficiency of the characteristics associated with the fire element: energy; action; transformation; enthusiasm; passion; will; motivation; conviction; the strength to survive; faith; open to direction from your higher power; knowing the source; spirit; burned out; intense; don’t know when to stop.
Contains: Desert Marigold, Spanish Bayonet Yucca.
Useful for those who have one or more of the following characteristics:
- need to activate their will to take action
- are unmotivated
- are so passionate that they “burn out” or tire those around them
- need enthusiasm in their lives
- need to foster faith in their lives
- are stuck in their lives or in a process and need to move on
- need self-motivation
- lack passion or enthusiasm
- dislike weakness in others, especially if it reflects their own weakness
- are pessimistic
- are afraid of transformation
- are overly attached to the status quo
- need to find or express their passion in life
- demand too much of themselves and others
- are too sharp or hotheaded
- want to find or express their individuality
- need to find faith
- are demonstrative of emotion, but not necessarily with sensitivity
More information about the five elements is available [ here ].
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Fire Element Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Plants & Planets Kit
Our popular kit of 26 composite formulas that provide flower essence support for the challenges and opportunities indicated in astrology.
- The Five Element Formulas
These flower essence composite formulas are meant to harmonize the excess or deficiency of the Five Elements within ourselves.