Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: light violet/yellow
Flower Essence Description
Devil’s Claw activates our natural sense of morality. This essence supports us in taking responsibility for owning and expressing who we really are, separate from the projections of others. It is useful if we find ourselves using attractiveness or personal magnetism to manipulate others, or if we try to become who we think others want us to be.
- taking responsibility for owning and expressing who you really are
- resting confidently into the knowingness of your essential identity
- allowing your light to shine in a way that inspires and nurtures others
- giving easily without feeling a need to take or use
- lightly, joyfully drawing out some undesirable characteristic into consciousness
- encourages the ability to communicate comfortably
- finding your natural morality
Patterns of Imbalance
- accepting other’s projections and realities onto yourself as real
- feeling a need to change yourself to fit someone else’s idea of what you are
- chameleon consciousness
- unconsciously or consciously using attractiveness or your magnetic qualities to manipulate and/or control others
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Devil’s Claw is related to the following keywords:
• attractiveness • boundaries • charisma • communication • confidence • conscious • control • innocence • manipulation • projection • reality • responsible • unconsciousness • honesty • deception • self-respect • identity • self-identity • chameleon consciousness • peer pressure
Devil’s Claw is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- caving in to peer pressure; changing their opinion or perspective according to the group of people they are with
- The Core Issue: Boundaries
- Having an incessant focus on what you think others want so you can have a sense of identity
- The Core Issue: Self-esteem
- Self-esteem has everything to do with the way in which you see yourself. When you have a sense of morality that guides you in taking actions of which you can be proud, you have a stronger sense of self-respect. Devil's Claw helps you develop your own natural sense of what is right and what is wrong.
Devil’s Claw is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards (sold separately).
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.