Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Sacred Datura facilitates seeing beyond our present view of reality to a more comprehensive, visionary state. When appropriate, it supports us in letting go of a known or familiar reality, such as a relationship or job, without feeling threatened.
- dissolving your illusions or cherished beliefs about reality
- courage to let go of the familiar and secure
- eases the confusion and paradox often experienced during periods of transformation and perceptual shifts
- often indicated when the form or ideals of a relationship need re-examination or change
- helps open the “doors of perception” to a new, expanded experience of reality
- encourages deep inner visionary states and acceptance of them as a natural part of being
- helps you see beyond your present view of reality to a much more expanded state
Patterns of Imbalance
- disintegration of a known or familiar reality, or of any form or structure such as a relationship or career
- shattered dreams or ideals
- incongruous feelings or perceptions
- confusion or meaninglessness
- a sense of existential loneliness or separation
- fear of losing control or of insanity
- feeling spaced out, in a waking dream state, detached from reality, disoriented, disassociated
- feeling as if your being is dissolving
- fear because your identity, situation, or perception is threatened
- feeling like an alien
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Sacred Datura is related to the following keywords:
• beliefs• career• confusion• control• courage• creativity• denial• detached• disassociated• disillusionment• disintegration• disorientation• dissolving• dizziness• dreams• faith• fear• identity• honesty• ideals• incongruous• inflexible• insanity• losing• meditation• overview• perception• reality• relationship• retreating• self-identity• selfless• shakiness• shattered• somnolent• suffer• superstition• transcendence• transformation• transition• vision• visionary• believing• desires• lying• non-attachment• daydreaming• deception• escapism• idealism• illusion• limbo• dreaminess• insecurity• forgiveness• change• upheaval• holding on• let go• out of the body• spaced out
Sacred Datura is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- moving: have difficulty changing home or school
- The Core Issue: Forgiveness Comes Through Grace
- The essence of choice for letting go, Sacred Datura also reveals to us our patience and faith as we anticipate the arrival of forgiveness.
- The Core Issue: Insecurity
- For the feeling of insecurity that results from being in a transition or a transformational experience when your sense of self or reality is challenged or changing.
- The Core Issue: Meditation
- fear of losing control
- The Core Issue: Spiritual Self-Care
- for letting go into the formlessness of meditation
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- temporary memory loss from the resurfacing of old, stressful traumas (use together with Fairy Duster); attached to your former reality and unable to embrace a different experience of being
- The Core Issue: Aging
- fear of losing your mind
Sacred Datura is part of the following series or practitioner kits: