Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: pink/orange-brown
Flower Essence Description
Bright Star is indicated when we are unable to say “No” to an entangling situation or person. It helps us have healthy boundaries by trusting that we deserve what we want.
- encourages healthy boundaries so that your individuality shines forth
- feeling safe and secure in yourself so that you can offer all your actions from the heart and not become entangled in others and in situations
- trusting that you deserve what you want
Patterns of Imbalance
- unable to say no to a situation or person, even when that is what is most beneficial to the situation
- becoming entangled or enmeshed in situations or others
- feeling that you don’t deserve what you want
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Bright Star is related to the following keywords:
• boundaries • enmeshment • heart • individuate • trust • undeserving • security • parasite • adolescence
Bright Star is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- unable to say no, or uncomfortable refusing someone something
- The Core Issue: Boundaries
- For those with an inability to say no, whether from fear, learned behavioral patterns or inhibitions
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- has difficulty saying no
Bright Star is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.