Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This is a formula that helps bring a sense of peace and ease in times of great changes and transitions. It supports us in creating a sense of protection, concentration and luminescence that allows us to focus on making our transition without becoming caught in minor issues. Originally named the Death and Dying Formula, it is excellent for those making the physical transition as well as for any type of major change in our lives.
Contains: Pink Pond Lily, Spineless Prickly Pear Cactus.
- I am in the midst of a big [transition/transformation] and I feel out of control.
- I need to let go of this [relationship/idea/job/friend/etc.] but I am afraid or having difficulty.
- I feel like I have been in a transition for a long time and there’s no end in sight.
- I have no idea of who I am anymore.
- I am having difficulty accepting my new [job/relationship/idea/way of life].
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Transitions Formula is related to the following keywords:
• acceptance • adaptability • adjustment • balance • broken-hearted • change • death • disintegration • disordered • disorientation • faith • flexibility • limbo • redistribution • regeneration • remodel • reorganization • shattered • stability • struggle • stuck • surrender • transcendence • transformation • transition • transmutation • trauma • trust • unsettled • upheaval
Transitions Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Flexibility
- feeling like you want to control everything while in the midst of a transition or transformational experience
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- Change and transitions can be upsetting and disorienting for pets. This composite formula helps them handle change with ease.
- The Core Issue: Regeneration
- for support in experiencing regeneration in the midst of any transition or transformational experience
- The Core Issue: Aging
- for the fears and difficulties of making a transition or dying
Transitions Formula is included in the following practitioner kits: