Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
Tarbush strengthens inspiration and motivation to change something that has been accepted as a limitation or condition of life. It helps us to identify and release deeply imprinted assumptions or beliefs that work subconsciously.
- strengthens your motivation and inspiration to change something you have accepted as a limitation or condition of life
- encourages open-mindedness and a re-examination of your assumptions or beliefs about something
- excellent for changing old addictive or bad habits
- can help you become conscious of old patterns that have been working subconsciously
Patterns of Imbalance
- deeply imprinted assumptions or beliefs that are presently limiting your growth (may be conscious or subconscious)
- stubborn resistance to change some aspect of self due to a resignation or conviction that “this is just the way it is and always will be”
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Tarbush is related to the following keywords:
• addiction • assumptions • beliefs • change • conscious • creativity • freedom • habits • illumine • inspiration • brain • motivation • patterns • open-minded • resignation • resistance • stuck • subconscious • unconsciousness • cultural • individuate • non-attachment • conditioning • empowering • stubbornness • pre-menstrual syndrome
Tarbush is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Enhancing Attention and Focus
- old beliefs about yourself and your ability to focus keep you from doing so
- The Core Issue: Breaking Limitative Habits
- helps bring awareness of limiting thoughts and beliefs that form habits, stubborn resistance to change some aspect of yourself due to a resignation or conviction that "this is just that way it is and always will be"
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- Strengthens motivation and inspiration to change something an animal has accepted as a limitation.
- The Core Issue: Subconscious Causations
- bringing deeply imprinted subconscious patterns into recognition
Tarbush is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards (sold separately).