Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
Whitethorn helps us be more gentle with ourselves. It brings a sense of optimistic freshness and helps our thinking to move in new, innovative directions. It helps release us from succumbing to old patterns and habits, especially if we have continued to act them out after initially recognizing them. It is useful for calming adrenaline excess.
- unloading preconceived ideas in order to allow creative flow
- drawing you back to center and calmness
- bringing a sense of newness and optimistic freshness
- “be more gentle with yourself”
- helps you sort out what is most important in a situation or life circumstance
- helps your thinking move in new, innovative directions
Patterns of Imbalance
- feeling driven and exhausted
- making things difficult for yourself
- feeling overextended, overexcited, overcommitted, trying real hard, burn-out, nervous tension
- succumbing to old patterns, habits or situations even though you recognize that they are no longer appropriate
- feeling muddled, stuck, or tangled up in a situation
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Whitethorn is related to the following keywords:
• addiction • burdened • burn-out • centered • clarity • compulsive • depleted • driven • excitability • exhausted • gentle • habits • innovative • inventive • negative • nervous • obsession • one-pointed • open-minded • optimism • overcommitted • patterns • stuck • tension • unloading • worry • trying to
Whitethorn is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: "All or Nothing" Thinking
- re-engaging in the pattern of all or nothing thinking, even when you understand with your mind that you want to let them go
- The Core Issue: Exhaustion
- For the exhaustion that comes when we continually repeat the same behavior over and over, even though it is no longer rewarding. It helps you let go of old patterns and habits through a fresh new perspective of the possibility of renewal.
- The Core Issue: Subconscious Causations
- succumbing to old patterns, habits, or situations, even though you partially recognize that they are no longer appropriate
Whitethorn is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards.
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.