Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: pink/yellow
Flower Essence Description
Activates our will and our innate healing resources, bringing directedness, vision and determination. Through confidence in our self-healing abilities, we learn to escape potentially damaging situations.
- trust in your ability to heal yourself and move beyond a seemingly immobilizing situation
- in touch with your ability to project yourself out of damaging entanglement or a negative state
- activation of your will and innate resources
- optimistic directedness
- determination and confidence
- transforming an existing trauma or upset into one of calm and peaceful healing
Patterns of Imbalance
- stuck in a negative or defeatist attitude in a trauma or damaging entanglement
- emotional pain
- frozen will
- blaming or self-incriminating
- unable to see beyond the present turmoil
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Desert Jointfir is related to the following keywords:
• capability • assertive • confidence • confusion • danger • defeatism • determination • enmeshment • faith • helpless • source • negativity • scattered • self-blame • self-healing • turmoil • trauma • vision • will • pain • depression • inertia • healing crisis • will to heal
Desert Jointfir is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
Desert Jointfir is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original International Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.