Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: purple/orange
Flower Essence Description
Indigo Bush helps anchor our spiritually achieved ideas into daily life. It warms the heart and brings the light of clear seeing or inner sight to an area that needs it.
- wide awake; clarity, sharpness, perception, focus, having direction, high spiritual goals that are well grounded
- bringing your spiritual ideas through into daily life
- warming in the heart
- unity of a clear mind with spiritual goals
- bringing the light of clear seeing or inner sight to an area that needs it
- sharpening of perceptions and presence
- allowing the luster of your inner self to shine out
Patterns of Imbalance
- weariness from existing too much “in the head”
- lacking vitality
- not having direction or a consciousness about your spiritual goals or direction
- unfocused and ungrounded
- spaced out
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Indigo Bush is related to the following keywords:
• clarity • focus • grounded • heart • manifestation • mind • perception • present • unfocused • ungrounded • union • vitality • enthusiasm • sluggish • purpose • spiritual goals • wake up
Indigo Bush is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Purpose
- helps you unify a clear mind with your spiritual goals
Indigo Bush is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.