Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
For those of us who become too easily distracted by the needs of others, Hoptree supports us in staying in alignment with our purpose and remaining focused on what is essential to us. It is excellent for anxiety about boundary making.
- feeling in touch with deep level purpose and the ability to stay focused on what is most essential
- feeling firmly directed by your inner guidance
- finding a proper balance between controlling and selecting healthy, boundary-making choices
- joyfully surrendering personal will to the direction of universal consciousness
Patterns of Imbalance
- trying too hard to make things happen just the way you think they need to be
- control issues
- easily becoming distracted by another’s needs, thus not focusing on what is essential for your own highest good
- becoming distracted by a myriad of things drawing your attention away from what is most important
- losing sight of your true purpose, feeling a little “off the track” and wanting to get back to your center
- feeling anxiety deep inside
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Hoptree is related to the following keywords:
• anxiety • boundaries • control • decisions • desires • distracted • focus • goals • one-pointed • order • overcommitted • purpose • scattered • steadfast • steadiness • surrender • time • others • self-control • concentration • unfocused • off the track • personal will • trying to • universal timing • universal will
Hoptree is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Enhancing Attention and Focus
- being easily distracted by others' needs or a myriad of things keeps you from focusing on what is most beneficial for you at this time
- The Core Issue: Boundaries
- Being too easily distracted by others' needs and not being focused on what is essential to your own highest good
- The Core Issue: Purpose
- distractions or others' needs distracts you from staying focused on or manifesting your purpose
- The Core Issue: Self-control
- becoming distracted by a myriad of things or by others' needs, drawing your attention away from what is most important
- The Core Issue: Self-discipline
- if you have a tendency to become distracted by others' needs and give up focus on what you need to do to help yourself
Hoptree is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original International Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.