Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
This peace fostering essence supports us when we view growth processes as hindrances rather than opportunities. It brings a heightened perception of depth and meaning, assisting us to see below the surface of things.
- wake up and pay attention to what is really happening here and now
- recognition and acceptance of the past while living in the here and now
- perceiving your growth process as an opportunity instead of a hindrance or a limitation
- making peace with ourselves
- a heightened perception of depth and meaning in everything, the small and mundane as well as the great
Patterns of Imbalance
- stuck in perceiving our growth process from a despairing or gloomy perspective
- being hard on and judgmental of ourselves
- living in yesterday or tomorrow
- agitation with your process
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Indian Tobacco is related to the following keywords:
• agitation • despair • gloomy • hindrance • judgmental • limitation • mundane • negative • open-minded • opportunity • peace • perception • relaxing • self-judgment • stuck • obstacles • in the moment • wake up
Indian Tobacco is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Agitation
- being hard on yourself and having a despairing attitude towards your growth process
- The Core Issue: Overcoming Obstacles
- stuck in perceiving your growth process from a gloomy or despairing perspective
- The Core Issue: Opportunity
- a despairing or gloomy perspective about your growth process keeps you from seeing possibilities
Indian Tobacco is part of the following series or practitioner kits: