Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This combination of essences is wonderful for workaholics or those who “do” in order to escape being present with themselves. It helps us find the balance of stillness within action, being while we are doing. It is of special support to those of us who define ourselves by what we do.
Contains: Canyon Grapevine, Cliff Rose, Lavender Wand Penstemon.
- I am a workaholic.
- I have to accomplish things to feel that I am a responsible person.
- I have difficulty meditating or relaxing.
- I am able to remain centered as long as I am not very busy or concentrating on things I am doing.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Integrating Being & Doing Formula is related to the following keywords:
• being • blocked • burdened • burn-out • depleted • energy distribution • exhausted • grounded • inner-outer • integration • lightening • panic • play • regeneration • relaxing • respite • revitalization • shattered • tension • tired • trying to • understanding • universal timing • universal will • vitality • wisdom • work • workaholic
Integrating Being & Doing Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Exhaustion
- This is the essence that helps us find the point when we can choose whether to push ahead or stop and rest. For overcoming workaholism or a "doing" addiction, it supports us in finding an appropriate balance with doing and being, so that all doing can be infused with the consciousness of simultaneous being.
- The Core Issue: Meditation
- efforting too much to try to make meditation happen
- The Core Issue: Physical Self-Care
- for recovery from "doing" addiction that pulls your attention away from your physical needs and your body's inherent signals to you
- The Core Issue: Regeneration
- for workaholics or those who "do" to escape being present with themselves, it helps you find the balance of stillness within action: being while doing
Integrating Being & Doing Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits: