Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
Looking for help from sources that are not really supporting you. Finding inner emotional self-nurturance when outer support is not available. It brings a sense of security, purpose, protection.
- a sense of protection
- knowing vulnerability as strength
- releasing fear through knowing your true inner nature
- able to recognize your “dark side” without fear of being overwhelmed by it
- antidote to any wavering from your true purpose
- mothering yourself
- allowing inner emotional self-nurturance, especially when outer support is not available
- recognizing your fears and being in touch with self-reassurance
- remaining fearless when negativities come up
- encourages you to simply observe negativities while inwardly providing messages of self-acceptance and love
Patterns of Imbalance
- looking for support and help from sources that may not be truly supportive
- feeling cut off from support
- walling yourself up and becoming self-judgmental
- fear of being overtaken by your “dark side”
- fear of your own negativities
- rigid attitude
- fear of being vulnerable
- losing contact with your real purpose
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Mullein is related to the following keywords:
• comfort • dark • fear • negativity • purpose • reassurance • rigidity • self-support • self-acceptance • self-judgment • self-love • self-mothering • soothing • strength • support • approval • emotional expression • emotional hostility
Mullein is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Emotional/Mental Self-Care
- Supports you in giving yourself soothing reassurance, especially when outer support is not available
Mullein is included in the following practitioner kits: