Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: lavender
Flower Essence Description
Fishhook Cactus is for those who hide behind non-communication. It is especially indicated for the fear of risking in communication. It supports us with confidence in public speaking, intimate relationships or for speaking foreign languages.
- realization that there is only something to be gained and not lost through communication.
- trusting and risking in communication
- harmonizes the attitude behind defensiveness
Patterns of Imbalance
- refusal to discuss or negotiate an issue for fear of losing face or risking your position
- reluctance to communicate
- feeling that communication would be losing, or giving up something
- a tendency to be defensive
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Fishhook Cactus is related to the following keywords:
• inarticulate • avoidance • communication • defensive • direct • expressing • hiding • intimacy • losing • reluctance • risking • self-expression • sharing • trust • uncommunicative • unexpressed • articulate • fear • adolescence • humor • public • self-consciousness • talkative • withholding • emotional expression • held in • holding back
Fishhook Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
Fishhook Cactus is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original International Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.