Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This formula helps us recognize and trust our God essence; surrendering and flowing with universal cycles; feeling, knowing and living our spiritual Selves.
Contains: Camphorweed, Thistle.
- I am having difficulty connecting to my higher self.
- I want to be able to find guidance inside of myself.
- I think that I must have an inner guide but I am unable or afraid to access it.
This composite formulas contains the following flower essences:
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
A Way to the GodSelf Formula is related to the following keywords:
• abandoned • authority • centered • connection • control • desolation • despair • fear • Goddess • Higher Power • Higher Self • I AM • inspiration • intuition • meditation • off the track • oneness • self-blessing • source • spiritual connection • spiritual goals • strength • union
A Way to the GodSelf Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Spiritual Self-Care
- for connecting with your Higher Self
A Way to the GodSelf Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition .
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.