Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
Wind & Storm Formula helps us flow with situations rather than demanding control over them. It is useful when we need an essence for allowing changes or chaos to flow through us without resisting or becoming rigid. This essence restores our balance if we are frenetic or out-of-control and we find appropriate response to life situations.
Contains: Bouvardia, Fishhook Cactus, Sow Thistle.
- Change and chaos are very hard for me to accept.
- I become completely disoriented during times of change or when things are unpredictable.
- I am addicted to excitement and adrenaline.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Wind & Storm Formula is related to the following keywords:
• acceptance• adaptability• adjustment• adrenaline• agitation• change• disintegration• disordered• disorientation• efforting• energy distribution• erratic• excitability• flexibility• freedom• gratification• harmony• hypersensitive• impatience• in the moment• inflexible• negative• obstacles• open-minded• perfectionism• pushing• redistribution• resistance• rigidity• rushing• scattered• shattered• spontaneity• stability• steadfast• steadiness• trying to• unwilling
Wind & Storm Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Agitation
- unable to handle chaos and change
- The Core Issue: Exhaustion
- When it is necessary to deal with chaos and change it is helpful to have an attitude of acceptance and flow with the situation, rather then try to control everything. By expecting the unexpected, you neither resist nor create struggle. This essence supports a vital shift of attitude that makes all the difference.
- The Core Issue: Flexibility
- feeling unable to allow change and chaos to flow through your life
- The Core Issue: Perfectionism
- allowing changes or chaos to flow through you without resisting or becoming rigid
Wind & Storm Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits: