Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
We formulated this together with a licensed midwife who had facilitated over 600 births. The formula focuses on surrendering to the primal energy of the birthing process. It facilitates harmonizing the emotional body to express feminine energies at their highest level. It is a wonderful support for “inner births” as well as childbirth.
Contains: 5th House-11th House Formula, Lilac, Mala Mujer, Shasta Daisy.
- I am afraid of giving birth.
- I want to be able to fully accept myself in the birthing process and to experience harmony.
- I had a traumatic birth and I want to heal it.
- I am bringing forth a new [idea/business/plan/creative process/project] and I am not sure how to complete it.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Birthing Harmony Formula is related to the following keywords:
Birthing Harmony Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Self-expression
- accepting your self-expression while giving birth
Birthing Harmony Formula is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Celebration of Womanhood Kit
14 composite formulas that support and celebrate our inner feminine qualities. Used by men and women alike.
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.