Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
For issues of autonomy, Canyon Grapevine brings appreciation of others as interdependent rather than competing. This essence helps us find a balance between dominance and dependency and encourages us to see obstacles as opportunities.
- seeing obstacles as opportunities
- giving abundantly without fear of enmeshment
- able to make and sustain boundaries
- finding your own way
- appreciative of other energies because they are interdependent rather than enmeshed
- good for relating with groups of people
- harmonizes issues of alienation
Patterns of Imbalance
- experiencing enmeshment rather than healthy boundaries in relation to others and the world
- the tendency to create a dependency situation
- overextending yourself
- needing others to define your identity
- seeing life situations as heavy obligations or obstacles
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Canyon Grapevine is related to the following keywords:
• autonomy • boundaries • creativity • dependent • enmeshment • family • giving • group • guilt • interdependent • obligated • obstacles • self-empowerment • opportunity • smother • individuate • overadapted • stifled • competition • frustration • parasite • fear • independence • appreciative • moving ahead
Canyon Grapevine is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Boundaries
- For those with an inability to know the difference between supporting others and meddling
- The Core Issue: Frustration
- helps you turn apparent obstacles into opportunities
- The Core Issue: Overcoming Obstacles
- seeing obstacles as dead-end situations that stop you from moving ahead
- The Core Issue: Opportunity
- seeing limitations as obstacles that keep you from opportunity
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- lacks autonomy, too dependent on others to tell them what to do; wanting to remain little, fear of being independent (together with Milky Nipple Cactus); angry and frustrated at harder academics and making mistakes on tests (together with Purple Aster and Candy Barrel Cactus); avoid responsibility, afraid of being adult (together with Arizona White Oak)
Canyon Grapevine is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.