Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow/red
Flower Essence Description
This essence supports our willingness to confront life and its possibilities. It is excellent for “coming out of our shell”.
- willingness and desire to energetically confront life and life’s issues
- allowing your warrior-self to be active
- openly confronting fear and sadness
- opening to depth of feeling and breadth of possibility
- “coming out of one’s shell”
- allowing one’s softness and vulnerability while feeling totally protected and strong
Patterns of Imbalance
- escaping, running away, not facing something
- panic, fear, sadness
- low self-esteem
- holding back from many things in life
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Mexican Shell Flower is related to the following keywords:
• denial• desires• escaping• fear• panic• possibility• sad• self-esteem• self-image• shell• vulnerable• warrior-self• will• willingness• shy• self-respect• withdrawal• encouragement• avoidance• relationship• inhibited• withholding• run away• will to live
Mexican Shell Flower is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- holding themselves back from participating with others; shyness; escaping and running away
- The Core Issue: Avoidance
- avoiding many thing in life by hiding away, not taking action, or refusing to appear or stand out; avoiding relationships because of self-imposed isolation
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- wall themselves off from others
- The Core Issue: Self-esteem
- This flower essence is for those who run away from challenges in life or feel panic at the thought of being out in the world. This flower helps stimulate willingness and desire to actively confront life situations and people. It helps you find your inner warrior and come out of your shell.
Mexican Shell Flower is part of the following series or practitioner kits: