Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
The key word is adaptability. Its qualities help us surrender to the flow of life’s events. It is excellent for culture shock.
- inner calm through surrender to what IS
- accessing the great strength that comes from surrendering to the flow of life and life’s events
- remaining committed to what you know is right
- key word is adaptability
Patterns of Imbalance
- rigid and tightly held in check
- pushing to make things happen
- wanting to control the timing of events and situations
- toying with giving up something you know is right for you
- giving in to something you really know is not right for you
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Prickly Pear Cactus is related to the following keywords:
Prickly Pear Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Seven Flower Essences for Babies
- difficulty sleeping because of a new or strange environment or people (with Fairy Duster and Remembering Starry Origins Formula)
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- To help an animal adapt to a new environment or adjust to a new situation.
- The Core Issue: Travel Concerns
- adaptability; culture shock; difficulty adapting to a different environment or different ways of doing things; being too adapted to new environments; not wanting to return home (used together with Remembering Starry Origins Formula); difficulty adapting to home (used together with Remembering Starry Origins Formula)
Prickly Pear Cactus is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of seventy-eight of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of seventy-eight flower cards.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set if thirty selected flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the Institute of Applied Physiology.
- Travel Kit
Kit with seven flower essences for common travel concerns. Includes a travel-size atomizer.