Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Bear Grass fosters our knowing that no outside influence can overpower our deeply held intentions. It keeps us steadily centered in our hearts.
- steadily and deeply centered in heart energy
- deep inner knowing that nothing outside can overpower or overtake your own deep intentions
- being in touch with the quality of simplicity in any situation
Patterns of Imbalance
- fear of aggressiveness or of someone else’s intentions overpowering your own
- fear that you are not really living from your heart center
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Bear Grass is related to the following keywords:
• aggression • centered • fear • heart • intention • overpowered • overwhelmed • simplicity • sensitive
Bear Grass is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Sensitivity
- If you are afraid that someone's intentions can overpower you. When you recognize your sensitive nature, you may fear that others won't. It is important to be able to say what you need as you relate to others who may not be as sensitive as you are. It supports you in coming from your heart as you deal with others' aggressive behavior.
Bear Grass is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.