Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Bougainvilla relaxes the body and deepens our breathing, encouraging feelings of peace and ease. By provoking self-reflection and inner listening, crisis is met with stillness and non-reactivity.
- relaxes and slows down the body especially through relaxing and deepening the breathing
- calms the mind, allowing self-reflection and inner listening
- helps us find peace and ease in the face of hardship or crisis through inward stillness and non-reactivity
- facilitates an easiness with feeling grief and sadness, helping sadness to be felt without suffering
Patterns of Imbalance
- agitation or nervousness especially accompanied by shallow breathing or a spastic diaphragm
- feeling uninspired
- creativity blocked or not flowing in a natural way
- suffering with grief
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Bougainvillea is related to the following keywords:
• agitation • blocked • breathing • calm • creativity • crisis • ease • grief • hardship • listening • inspiration • mind • nervous • non-reactive • peace • relaxing • sad • self-reflection • suffer • uninspired • brain
Bougainvillea is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Agitation
- shallow breathing or a spastic diaphragm keep you agitated
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- breathe too fast or too shallowly
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- agitation or nervousness, especially accompanied by shallow breathing or a spastic diaphragm
Bougainvillea is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.