Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Bougainvilla relaxes the body and deepens our breathing, encouraging feelings of peace and ease. By provoking self-reflection and inner listening, crisis is met with stillness and non-reactivity.
- relaxes and slows down the body especially through relaxing and deepening the breathing
- calms the mind, allowing self-reflection and inner listening
- helps us find peace and ease in the face of hardship or crisis through inward stillness and non-reactivity
- facilitates an easiness with feeling grief and sadness, helping sadness to be felt without suffering
Patterns of Imbalance
- agitation or nervousness especially accompanied by shallow breathing or a spastic diaphragm
- feeling uninspired
- creativity blocked or not flowing in a natural way
- suffering with grief
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Bougainvillea is related to the following keywords:
• agitation • blocked • breathing • calm • creativity • crisis • ease • grief • hardship • listening • inspiration • mind • nervous • non-reactive • peace • relaxing • sad • self-reflection • suffer • uninspired • brain
Bougainvillea is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Agitation
- shallow breathing or a spastic diaphragm keep you agitated
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- breathe too fast or too shallowly
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- agitation or nervousness, especially accompanied by shallow breathing or a spastic diaphragm
Bougainvillea is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.