Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
When we are never quite satisfied by our performance, the Oregon Grape helps us develop trust for ourselves and others. An important essence for helping to restore hormonal balance, it supports us in overcoming fear of emotional hostility.
- self-love and acceptance
- helps develop trust for self and others
- overcoming fear of emotional hostility
- helps restore emotional equilibrium during times of hormonal imbalance
Patterns of Imbalance
- self-criticism and judgment
- never being quite satisfied with your performance
- turning your energy against yourself
- fear of emotional hostility
- feeling unloved
- distrust of others and their intentions
- feeling left out
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Oregon Grape is related to the following keywords:
• balance • distrust • fear • hostility • intention • performance • love • self-acceptance • self-criticism • self-judgment • self-love • self-nurturance • self-satisfied • trust • unloved • paranoia • self-destructive • menopause • malevolence • acceptance • emotional expression • holocaust survivor • pre-menstrual syndrome • emotional hostility
Oregon Grape is part of the following series or practitioner kits: