Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: red
Flower Essence Description
This flower essence helps us to redirect sexual energy into other usable forms of energy. It is excellent during menopause, or for those who allow the fives senses to dictate their responses rather than mastering their bodies and senses.
- conscious usage and direction of life force energy rather than being pulled about by the five senses
- good for menopause when the sexual energy is redirected from physical creation to other uses
- mastery of the body and senses
- transforming sexual energy into other usable types of energy
- integrating sexual energy
Patterns of Imbalance
- allowing the five senses to dictate your responses
- feeling at the mercy of your sexual desires
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Cardinal Flower is related to the following keywords:
Cardinal Flower is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Overindulgence
- What do I do with these impulses, whether they are about food, sex, or anything involving the five senses? How can I redirect them?
- The Core Issue: Self-control
- allowing the five senses and the desires they evoke to indiscriminately control your actions
- The Core Issue: Self-discipline
- desires created by the five senses dictate your actions
Cardinal Flower is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Upgrade Kit
This kit includes the 41 individual essences not included in the Flower Card Kit. It is for those who previously purchased the Flower Cards Kit and want to upgrade it to the Individual Essences Kit.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.