Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This is a formula to facilitate opening to, and living, our natural state of abundance. It is an impetus to keep us moving to the next level without becoming frozen or stuck in limitations.
Contains: Mountain Mahogany, Thurber's Gilia.
- I don’t have enough [money/time/love/resources].
- I feel limited in my abilities.
- I tend to focus on what I don’t have.
- I am not grateful for what I already have.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Celebration of Abundance Formula is related to the following keywords:
• abundance • barren • brain • deficient • depleted • fun • gratitude • joy • lack • limitation • loneliness • losing • prosperity • richness • selfish • selfless • separateness • sharing • stingy • thankfulness • transcendence • withdrawal • work
Celebration of Abundance Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Opportunity
- for those who do not expect to see opportunity
Celebration of Abundance Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.