Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: shrimp pink
Flower Essence Description
Aloe cultivates patience and surrender to the healing process, especially during a healing crisis. It is excellent if you feel resistance to allowing things to surface, helping you feel supported from within.
- cultivates patience and surrender to the healing process
- getting in touch with the underlying joy of an apparent healing crisis
- allowing old memories or hurts to surface and be felt without judging yourself or the situation; helps you to view the experience as a perfect part of the greater picture of the healing of the total being
- the key quality is feeling supported from within ourselves
Patterns of Imbalance
- impatience with the healing process
- resistance to allowing anything you have “stuffed” or repressed to come up
- perceiving a healing crisis as unfair or ugly
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Aloe is related to the following keywords:
• allowing • avoidance • comfort • difficulty • faith • hurt • impatience • support • intensity • joy • judgmental • memories • nurturance • overview • patience • resistance • self-acceptance • self-healing • self-judgment • stuffed • surrender • transcendence • transmutation • clearing • pain • opportunity • emotional expression • healing crisis • holding on • personal will
Aloe is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Avoidance
- avoidance of repressed feelings that are surfacing during a healing crisis or crisis of awareness
Aloe is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards (sold separately).
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.