Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This formula enhances our ability to sensitively and firmly express our personal needs in relationship to a group and to contribute inspiration to the community. It sparks an appreciation of our place in the greater global community and a sense of responsibility for the earth.
Contains: Bottle Brush, Candy Barrel Cactus, Canyon Grapevine, Crownbeard, Crown of Thorns.
- I want to be able to be part of a group without losing my own identity.
- I want to be able to have the courage to state my needs in a group situation.
- I want to naturally consider group needs and my personal needs equally.
- I feel a need to find and appreciate my place in the greater global community.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Community Spirit Formula is related to the following keywords:
Community Spirit Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Spiritual Self-Care
- helps you comfortably find your place in a group, retaining your individuality while supporting the group as a member
Community Spirit Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.