Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
The wild woman within each of us is a great benefit as long as she has the opportunity to express herself. If we continuously lock her up in a cage, she explodes and breaks free in ways that may not be in our best interests. Given the freedom to express herself, she is a force of pure and powerful energy that knows her own self-healing power.
Contains: Arroyo Willow, Day Lily.
- I am unable to let myself do things spontaneously.
- The idea of letting myself scream at the top of my lungs is frightening to me or seems stupid.
- I must always appear polite and socially correct.
- I feel that there is a part of myself that has been [held down/unaccepted/held back/inhibited] and wants liberation.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Wild Woman Formula is related to the following keywords:
• adolescence• aggression• apathy• appropriate• authority• autonomy• confidence• control• courage• creativity• cultural• dark• delight• denial• dependent• depleted• depression• desires• determination• disconnected• domination• ego• emotional expression• emotional paralysis• fear• feminine• flexibility• freedom• grounded• inadequacy• incomplete• inhibited• insecurity• intensity• limitation• moderation• motivation• mundane• overreact• overwhelmed• panic• patterns• play• power struggles• repression• resistance• revitalization• rigidity• risking• security• self-acceptance• self-empowerment• self-expression• self-neglect• sensuality• seriousness• sexual abuse• sexuality• shame• simplicity• spontaneity• strength• subconscious• terror• unexpressed• unloading• unraveled• vitality• wake up• will• will to live
Wild Woman Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Apathy
- being overly compliant with societal convention in your thinking and perceiving squelches creativity and joy
- The Core Issue: Flexibility
- being over-controlled by societal conditioning or a self-imposed inflexible concept of self
- The Core Issue: Insecurity
- For those who feel insecure with their ability to handle sudden or spontaneous events, or for those who are afraid of their own spontaneous expression.
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- This essence can be used to help tame feral cats or other wild animals when appropriate.
- The Core Issue: Self-expression
- needing to let go of a too highly "held in check" attitude
- The Core Issue: Seriousness
- inability to let loose and be spontaneous
- The Core Issue: Subconscious Causations
- for discovering patterns that are hidden beneath layers of societal conditioning
Wild Woman Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Celebration of Womanhood Series
A selection of 14 composite formulas that support and celebrate our inner feminine qualities. Used by men and women alike.
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Feminine-Masculine Harmony Kit
The purpose of these flower essences is to support awareness of and enhance our inner feminine and inner masculine qualities.