Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
The wild woman within each of us is a great benefit as long as she has the opportunity to express herself. If we continuously lock her up in a cage, she explodes and breaks free in ways that may not be in our best interests. Given the freedom to express herself, she is a force of pure and powerful energy that knows her own self-healing power.
Contains: Arroyo Willow, Day Lily.
- I am unable to let myself do things spontaneously.
- The idea of letting myself scream at the top of my lungs is frightening to me or seems stupid.
- I must always appear polite and socially correct.
- I feel that there is a part of myself that has been [held down/unaccepted/held back/inhibited] and wants liberation.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Wild Woman Formula is related to the following keywords:
• adolescence • aggression • apathy • appropriate • authority • autonomy • confidence • control • courage • creativity • cultural • dark • delight • denial • dependent • depleted • depression • desires • determination • disconnected • domination • ego • emotional expression • emotional paralysis • fear • feminine • flexibility • freedom • grounded • inadequacy • incomplete • inhibited • insecurity • intensity • limitation • moderation • motivation • mundane • overreact • overwhelmed • panic • patterns • play • power struggles • repression • resistance • revitalization • rigidity • risking • security • self-acceptance • self-empowerment • self-expression • self-neglect • sensuality • seriousness • sexual abuse • sexuality • shame • simplicity • spontaneity • strength • subconscious • terror • unexpressed • unloading • unraveled • vitality • wake up • will • will to live
Wild Woman Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Apathy
- being overly compliant with societal convention in your thinking and perceiving squelches creativity and joy
- The Core Issue: Flexibility
- being over-controlled by societal conditioning or a self-imposed inflexible concept of self
- The Core Issue: Insecurity
- For those who feel insecure with their ability to handle sudden or spontaneous events, or for those who are afraid of their own spontaneous expression.
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- This essence can be used to help tame feral cats or other wild animals when appropriate.
- The Core Issue: Self-expression
- needing to let go of a too highly "held in check" attitude
- The Core Issue: Seriousness
- inability to let loose and be spontaneous
- The Core Issue: Subconscious Causations
- for discovering patterns that are hidden beneath layers of societal conditioning
Wild Woman Formula is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Celebration of Womanhood Series
A selection of 14 composite formulas that support and celebrate our inner feminine qualities. Used by men and women alike.
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition .
- Feminine-Masculine Harmony Kit
The purpose of these flower essences is to support awareness of and enhance our inner feminine and inner masculine qualities.