Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
For those with a defeatism attitude, or those who experience the world as unsupportive or hostile, Crownbeard helps us to keep faith and optimism. It helps us to transmute fears of hostility and find purposeful expression.
- knowing ourselves as worthy of love and abundance
- trust that the universe supports us abundantly with what we need
- seeing into the future, understanding present conditions, knowing the right actions and directions to take
- transmutation of fears of hostility from others
- purposeful expressiveness
- awareness of the great seriousness of the world situation, and working with it while keeping faith and remaining optimistic
- encourages positive interaction and relatedness to the environment and world
- enhances our ability to express our needs
- for artistic communication and expression of not-very-artistic facts and situations
- for relating to people harmoniously
Patterns of Imbalance
- cellular memory of being “burned at the stake”
- defeatism, “what’s the use” attitude
- difficulty in expressing your needs
- experiencing the environment or world as unsupportive or even hostile
- fatalistic attitude
- fear or terror of being tortured for speaking out
- not saying what you think or need
- silence, withdrawal
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Crownbeard is related to the following keywords:
• insecurity • alienation • unsupported • hostility • fatalism • defeatism • withdrawal • communication • fear • terror • love • abundance • trust • support • community • creativity • manifestation • faith • joy • seriousness • optimism • pessimism • cellular memory
Crownbeard is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Releasing Cellular Trauma
- for releasing old wounds, often from past-lives, that relate to having been persecuted for your beliefs
- The Core Issue: Insecurity
- Harmonizes a fatalistic or defeatist attitude so you know that the universe supports you abundantly with what you need.
- The Core Issue: Seriousness
- awareness of the great seriousness of the world situation leaves you feeling hopeless and dispirited
Crownbeard is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.