Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Those who disregard others around them and insist upon their own way can find a softening effect from this flower essence. It helps balance masculine assertiveness with feminine yielding and nurturance.
- balances masculine qualities of independence and assertiveness with feminine qualities of yielding and nurturance
- helps you get to the root of the matter
- balancing of the yin and yang energies
- cooperation and group harmony
- encourages a relaxation and re-consideration of your mental attitude or belief about a particular issue
- enhances your consideration of the needs of others and the good of the whole
Patterns of Imbalance
- a barrier between where you want or need to focus and where your mind allows you to go
- independence in disregard of consideration for those people who are in close association with you
- inflexible or uncompromising attitude
- stubborn determination and assertiveness
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Black Locust is related to the following keywords:
• control • disregard • inflexible • uncompromising • stubbornness • independence • cooperation • assertive • yielding • root • self-absorbed • tantrums • receptive • self-importance • condemnation • selfish • tolerant • inconsiderate • intolerant
Black Locust is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Using Desert Alchemy® Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- For uncompromising pets that exhibit stubborn determination and disregard for others. It may be used together with Wild Buckwheat for introducing a new pet into a household with others.
Black Locust is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.