Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: green
Flower Essence Description
For those who focus on inessential things rather than getting to the root of the matter, Palmer Amaranth enhances insights as we awaken to a deeper perception of our being. This essence helps us to nourish our roots so we can flower and fruit.
- an excellent essence for grounding, helping us have body consciousness and awareness of body sensations
- it keeps bringing you back to the center
- enhancing insights
- helps awaken an aspect of consciousness
- knowing the nourishment that comes through the deepest level of beingness, in touch with your Higher Power
- brings awareness of how to nourish the roots of your being
- pushes back the edges of unconsciousness
- seeing the whole cosmos inside of your being
- wide awakened
- may bring the awareness of the need for forgiveness
Patterns of Imbalance
- for those who focus on unessential things rather than addressing the root of a matter
- out of the body, scattered
- perceiving things on the surface level only
- inability to know what truly nourishes the root of your being
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Palmer Amaranth is related to the following keywords:
• unconsciousness • ungrounded • root • scattered • depression • awake • centered • nourishing • superficial • grounded • forgiveness • depth • assimilation • addiction • self-care • core • source • uncentered • Higher Power • out of the body
Palmer Amaranth is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Assimilation
- Palmer Amaranth can help you find what is truly nourishing to you by helping you focus deeply within, rather than on the superficial
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- for a baby who refuses to nurse
Palmer Amaranth is included in the following practitioner kits: