Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Bloodroot is for those who exclude themselves, or feel ostracized, from a group or community, usually because of deep feelings of unworthiness. It helps heal the wounds of rejection and free us from the bonds of unworthiness.
- frees us from the bondage of unworthiness
- healing the wounds of rejection by strengthening our self-love
- helps us experience oneness and find our niche within a community
Patterns of Imbalance
- excluding yourself from a group
- feeling excluded by a group or community, usually resulting from feelings of unworthiness which result from having been sexually abused
- feeling leery of community due to having been ostracized by a group or community, especially because of having been sexually abused
- feeling unworthy of being with others
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Bloodroot is related to the following keywords:
Bloodroot is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Intimacy
- feeling unworthy of being with others, usually as a result of having been ostracized by a group
- The Core Issue: Separateness
- feeling ostracized from a group or society, usually because of sexual abuse
Bloodroot is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Upgrade Kit
This kit includes the 41 individual essences not included in the Flower Card Kit. It is for those who previously purchased the Flower Cards Kit and want to upgrade it to the Individual Essences Kit.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.