Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Bloodroot is for those who exclude themselves, or feel ostracized, from a group or community, usually because of deep feelings of unworthiness. It helps heal the wounds of rejection and free us from the bonds of unworthiness.
- frees us from the bondage of unworthiness
- healing the wounds of rejection by strengthening our self-love
- helps us experience oneness and find our niche within a community
Patterns of Imbalance
- excluding yourself from a group
- feeling excluded by a group or community, usually resulting from feelings of unworthiness which result from having been sexually abused
- feeling leery of community due to having been ostracized by a group or community, especially because of having been sexually abused
- feeling unworthy of being with others
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Bloodroot is related to the following keywords:
Bloodroot is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
Bloodroot is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.