Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: green
Flower Essence Description
Releasing deep sadness from the past, Wolfberry helps us allow grief to take us to a transpersonal experience. When we experience that something is shifting around inside ourselves but we don’t know what it is, Wolfberry helps us be at peace and allow the process without insisting upon defining it.
- allowing personal grief or sadness to take you to a transpersonal level
- allowing deep inner processing to happen without the need to consciously confront it
- feeling able to allow many things to happen at once
- feeling emotions while not being victimized by them
- deleting the need to understand everything
Patterns of Imbalance
- deep sadness from the past
- holding on to or denying grief
- avoidance of something that seems too painful
- feeling overwhelmed by deep inner shifting that you can’t seem to understand with the mind
- feeling overwhelmed by “too many things” happening all at once
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Wolfberry is related to the following keywords:
Wolfberry is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Avoidance
- avoiding something that seems too painful
- The Core Issue: Emotional Overwhelm
- overwhelmed by grief; fear of never coming out of grief
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- overwhelmed by changes happening within you that you can't understand; unable to move through your grief and find spiritual understanding or transpersonal meaning
Wolfberry is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original International Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.