Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: pink
Flower Essence Description
The Milky Nipple Cactus person demands constant attention from others. This “weaning” essence calms, gives a sense of belonging to the earth and transforms dependence into self-nurturing autonomy.
- calming, rooting, belonging to the earth
- aligns the emotional and physical bodies, allowing a more direct experience and expression of emotional energies
- purges emotions which have been withheld from expression
- helps us ground our energy firmly to the earth, bringing a sense of secure connectedness to the physical level
Patterns of Imbalance
- problems with the “mother connection”, mother-child relationship
- issues about nurturance
- needing constant attention from others
- feeling as though you are dependent upon others
- difficulty in being direct in your communication about emotionally charged issues
- rationalizing or remaining mentally remote from your emotional energies
- blockages in the flow of emotional energies, particularly at the solar plexus
- avoidance of deep issues
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Milky Nipple Cactus is related to the following keywords:
• intimacy• abandoned• attention• autonomy• avoidance• boundaries• calm• child• comfort• communication• compassion• dependent• direct• expressing• feminine• forgiveness• gentle• grounded• insecurity• mother• needy• nurturance• overindulgence• parents• protection• self-mothering• self-neglect• self-validation• soothing• support• abuse• encouragement• individuate• self-esteem• self-nurturance• talkative• loneliness• independence• approval• separation anxiety
Milky Nipple Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Avoidance
- avoidance of your feelings by rationalizing or remaining mentally remote
- The Core Issue: Boundaries
- Feeling dependent upon others for all your emotional support. Inability to mother yourself
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- weaning, or for those who are fearful and cling to mother; needy of attention or feel neglected; insecure of the love of their parents
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- cry constantly when left with others (with Crisis Formula)
- The Core Issue: Emotional/Mental Self-Care
- For those who talk a lot, sometimes even monopolizing conversations, as a way of getting emotional support; it helps you move from outer dependence to emotional autonomy
- The Core Issue: Forgiveness Comes Through Grace
- When we need to forgive our mother, this is the essence that helps prepare us. The essence can be a powerful support when are avoiding the issue.
- The Core Issue: The Inner Child
- feeling dependent upon others and unable to support yourself
- The Core Issue: Insecurity
- Helps you feel autonomous and secure in your ability to nurture yourself.
- The Core Issue: Intimacy
- excessively talking about yourself or your problems without acknowledging others'
- The Core Issue: Overindulgence
- problems with the mother-child relationship; feeding your emotional needs with food, sex, or whatever
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- For animals and pets that had weaning problems or did not suckle. Use this essence for all pets who have been abandoned.
- The Core Issue: Self-esteem
- This essence helps those who feel inadequate because they have not learned how to mother themselves.This flower essence helps you learn to face and express your emotions and offer inner emotional support. You develop self-esteem based upon your ability to know how to find appropriate emotional support.
- The Core Issue: Separateness
- separation anxiety urges you to create dependency situations
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- wanting only mom’s attention ( physical and emotional) all the time like a toddler; wanting to remain little, fear of being independent (together with Canyon Grapevine)
Milky Nipple Cactus is part of the following series or practitioner kits: