Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This is a formula to assist our awareness of how to make and honor healthy boundaries: to be able to interact with others without becoming enmeshed with their perceptions of who we are; to be able to give others the information necessary so that they will respect and honor us; and to facilitate removing walls of alienation.
Contains: A Way to the Elf Formula, Oleander.
- I find that other people do not respect me.
- Sometimes I do things that do not respect others.
- I snoop in other people’s things.
- I tend to do too much for others.
- I am a care-giver and I need to allow others to take back their ability to care for themselves.
- I have difficulty knowing where I stop and another begins.
- I know what’s best for my [mate/child/friend/etc.].
- I have recently been ill and needed care but now I need to take back my ability to care for myself.
- I am having difficulty in letting my [child/mate/friend/etc.] be independent.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Making & Honoring Boundaries Formula is related to the following keywords:
• babies • boundaries • convalescence • depleted • enmeshment • flexibility • individuate • interdependent • mother • obligated • overadapted • overcommitted • overprotective • parasite • projection • psychic boundaries • relationship • respect • self-respect • separation • sharing • snooping • trust • uniqueness • victim • violation
Making & Honoring Boundaries Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Assimilation
- Making & Honoring Boundaries Formula can help when assimilation is blocked by boundaries that are too rigid and limiting
- Seven Flower Essences for Babies
- don't like a particular person
- The Core Issue: Boundaries
- The main flower essence for all issues around boundaries. Also known as the "crisis formula" for relationship issues
- The Core Issue: Emotional/Mental Self-Care
- The foundation essence for creating supportive relationships
- The Core Issue: Flexibility
- for those who are too flexible or too easily influenced by others
- The Core Issue: Overwhelm
- assists you in evaluating your needs, making choices that support your higher good, and communicating them to others
- The Core Issue: Travel Concerns
- challenges making boundaries in any type of situation; difficulty knowing your needs and making sure they are met; annoyance when others don't give you private space; in close contact with someone who is ill; "taking on" energy from others (used together with Clearing & Releasing Formula); taking on more than you can handle (used together with Woven Spine Pineapple Cactus); falling into old behavioral patterns especially when visiting family or people from your past (used together with Crisis - Desert Emergency Formula)
Making & Honoring Boundaries Formula is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Celebration of Womanhood Kit
14 composite formulas that support and celebrate our inner feminine qualities. Used by men and women alike.
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Travel Kit
Kit with 7 flower essences for common travel concerns. Includes a travel-size atomizer.