Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: yellow
Flower Essence Description
Evening Star is wonderful for problems of intimacy in relationships due to doubt about our emerging identity. It encourages us in shifting from outer dependence to self-reliance with confidence and quiet surety.
- self-affirmation and validation
- shifting from outer dependencies to inner self-reliance
- intimacy and depth in relationships
- confidence in your essential beauty and worth
- clarifying your values and commitments and sticking to them
- following your truth to the end in the face of doubt and inner questioning
- quiet surety from the root of your being
Patterns of Imbalance
- lack of self-appreciation and validation
- feeling inadequate, or that you have nothing important or special to offer the world
- dependent upon external sources of self-validation and support
- emotional barriers between yourself and others
- superficiality in relationships
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Evening Star is related to the following keywords:
• dependent • barriers • beauty • commitment • confidence • depth • doubt • inadequacy • independence • intimacy • materialistic • self-appreciation • self-affirmation • self-esteem • separateness • shame • superficial • support • surety • truth • validation • values • worthless • self-consciousness • self-image • attractiveness • self-respect • adolescence • shy • comparing • aging • babies
Evening Star is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- feel that they have nothing important or special to offer to the world; feeling they are not pretty enough; shyness
- The Core Issue: Aging
- lack of confidence in your essential beauty and worth
- Using Flower Essences with Children
- The Core Issue: Intimacy
- the feeling that you have nothing special to offer others creates superficiality in relationships; also for overcoming shyness
- The Core Issue: Physical Self-Care
- lack of confidence in your beauty and worth
- The Core Issue: Self-consciousness
- feeling dependent upon outside sources for self-validation and support
- The Core Issue: Self-esteem
- Evening Star helps those who lack self-appreciation or feel that they have nothing important or special to give to the world. The essence brings confidence in your essential beauty and worth and fosters a quiet surety from the root of your being.
- The Core Issue: Separateness
- feeling inadequate and like you have nothing special to offer to the world; comparing yourself with others and coming up short
- The Core Issue: Recovery from Traumatic Experiences
- feeling guilty and helpless because you couldn't, or can't, do anything about the situation
Evening Star is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Flower Card Kit
A selection of 78 of our individual flower essences that correspond to the set of 78 flower cards.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the Institute of Applied Physiology.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.