Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
This flower essence has a grounding effect for those who feel disconnected from their sense of spirituality. It helps us to be spiritually receptive by being more present in our bodies and in touch with our childlike sense of innocence.
- being a spiritual receiver by anchoring consciousness through your body and mundane life
- being in touch with our childlike sense of innocence
- being in touch with the angelic realm
- feeling connected to the “pulse” of life and living
- finding strength through vulnerability
- good for quieting the mind before meditation
- merging with God and remaining an individual
- protection through innocence
- steadiness, stability
- supports true devotion
Patterns of Imbalance
- being too open
- disappearing, spaced out, not able to respond
- disconnected from our sense of spirituality
- fear of what is dark and unknown
- feeling out of the flow of life
- feeling unprotected
- losing heart
- over indulgent
- too vulnerable
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
White Evening Primrose is related to the following keywords:
White Evening Primrose is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Upgrade Kit
This kit includes the 41 individual essences not included in the Flower Card Kit. It is for those who previously purchased the Flower Cards Kit and want to upgrade it to the Individual Essences Kit.