Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: magenta
Flower Essence Description
If we are pulled between two choices, Ratany enables us to recognize, follow and communicate the truth in our hearts.
- ability to recognize and communicate the truth in one’s heart
- trust and confidence to follow one’s own truth
- resolution of emotional conflict, especially resulting from a difficult decision or choice
- inner joy
- strength for selfless giving to other people
Patterns of Imbalance
- conflict of issues of the heart or of love
- pulled between two choices
- inability to know or express the heart’s desire or truth
- self-importance, martyrdom, energy closed into the self
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Ratany is related to the following keywords:
• choices • communication • complexity • conflict • crossroads • decisions • heart • head • martyrdom • polarity • resolution • self-importance • selfless • truth • doubt • indecisive • separation • ambiguity
Ratany is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Decision-Making
- your rational decision-making process does not include valuable feedback from your heart and feeling nature
Ratany is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.