Essence Type: Composite Formula
Flower Essence Description
This formula helps you activate your inner archetypal warrior and access courage, resolve and focused masculine energy to conquer your inner enemies and overcome obstacles, difficulties and shortcomings, so that you can be all that you can be.
Contains: Clematis, Desert Willow, Emory Oak, Moontime Harmony Formula.
- I lack discipline and want to master self-control.
- I want to find courage to deal with things I have let slide.
- I need a more loving relationship with self-discipline, as I am very forceful and harsh with myself.
- I want to find inner resources for knowing how to keep myself safe.
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Activating & Honoring the Warrior Formula is related to the following keywords:
• avoidance • courage • death • destiny • discipline • doubt • enemy • fear • fight • force • harm • masculine • negativity • overindulgence • protection • safety • self-control • self-discipline • spiritual warrior • warrior-self
Activating & Honoring the Warrior Formula is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: Avoidance
- avoidance of situations your would rather not face
- The Core Issue: Overindulgence
- activating the discipline required for overcoming the tendency to overindulge in something
- The Core Issue: Self-control
- learning and mastering self-control
- The Core Issue: Self-discipline
- overcoming inner doubts and inner enemies so you can uncover the courage to take action
Activating & Honoring the Warrior Formula is included in the following practitioner kits:
- Composite Formulas Kit
This kit includes our well-known line of 47 composite formulas that have in-depth descriptions in The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition.
- Gift of the Masculine Kit
Twelve composite formulas that awaken the gift of our inner masculine qualities. Used by men and women alike.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.